Monday, 16 May 2016

Searching yet

Do you want to listen the truth?
What if I tell you that I never loved you?
Will you be surprised or will you say that you knew?
You'd known it since the beginning
You'd known it when the tale ended
You'd always known about the delusion
You'd always known since I confessed otherwise
You'll say I warned you
You'll say I told you
You'll say you know me
You'll say lets forget
If only you never pretended
And showed me the real you
If only you never let me believe
That you love me which I know you don't
Our lives would've been different
Better probably,  can't say!
But definitely easy!
Now the question is whether we'd want that ease or this suffering is somehow good too?
How you ask?
Lets see!

I was delusional but I was happy
Not that I'm not now
But I thought I could conquer the world
I learnt a few things
I grew
But now that I'm free
I'm happier and definitely better
I know that I don't love you
You want to know why?
Because I only love me

No comments:

Post a Comment